- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? 80
- Which is worse, failing or never trying? Never trying
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? For some reason, not all things that we don’t like is good for us, and vice versa
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? Yes..
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? Peace, no war
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Helping the other peoples for a better life
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? Both
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? Live it up!
- To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? Perhaps, 5...out of 10
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? Doing the right things
- You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? Just listen and maybe interrupted them to change the topics
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? Be a good muslim/muslimah
- Would you break the law to save a loved one? yes
- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? No
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people? My mindset
- How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy? Everything needs sacrifice in their own ways
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? I want to study in business administration.. However, due to financial problems, I cannot further my studies on that course..
- Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? No..
- If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? Seoul, Korea.. I want to see SNSD and CN Blue live! haha
- Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? No..
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? Joyful simpleton
- Why are you, you? Because me is MYSELF!
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? Maybe...
- Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? Losing touch with a good friend... or maybe both
- What are you most grateful for? I was born in Islam.. and knew Allah and Rasulullah
bulan Ramadhan bakal menjelma lebih kurang seminggu je lagi.. perasaan ni bercampur-baur antara gembira dan juga sayu.. gembira kerana terlalu bersyukur dengan segala yang Allah kurniakan kepada aku selama ini.. nyawa, hidup y baik serta beroleh peluang untuk menikmati satu lagi bulan yang mulia ini.. InsyaAllah, moga ibadah kali ini lebih baik dari tahun2 sebelumnya...
'Allah tidak melarang kamu berbuat baik dan berlaku adil terhadap orang-orang y tidak memerangimu dalam urusan agama dan tidak mengusir kamu dari kampung halamanmu. Sesungguhnya Allah mencintai orang2 y berlaku adil.
Sesungguhnya Allah hanya melarang kamu menjadikan mereka sebagai kawanmu orang2 y memerangi kamu dalam urusan agama dan mengusir kamu dari kampung halamanmu dan membantu (orang lain) untuk mengusirmu. Barangsiapa menjadikan mereka sebagai kawan, mereka itulah orang y zalim'
-Surah Al-mumtahanah ayat 8-9-
renung2kan dan selamat beramal~
jom layan lagu ni.. bersemangat!