-->

110710 Kenshi Hamamoto totally blown away, apologized for calling SNSD an idol group

Views
my girls
On June 30th, Kenshi Hamamoto wrote on his blog, “I started to have interest (in them) since last autumn” and “After watching Kara’s ‘Mister’ PV, I found it interesting so I checked on K-pop. I was immediately attracted by SNSD when I saw them. They have great songs and PVs. Although I had no interest in idols back then, it was the first time I got into it.”

He also wrote, “Yesterday I went to the concert that I was really looking forward to. Seeing their faces from a good distance and seat, my heart pounded with excitement. All 9 of them were beautiful. Even though I’m a fan of Taeyeon and Tiffany, all of them are good because everyone has their own unique characters. I think Hyoyeon’s live performance yesterday was better than what I’ve watched on videos.”

In addition, he added, “I changed my mind the moment solo stages started. What? These are female idols. I couldn’t believe they’re from Korea. The quality was really high, each member could also perform their solo choreographies and songs well. I was speechless when great performances just kept on coming up. So this is what we called flawless. What more can we demand from an idol group. I’m starting to feel sorry for calling them idols. I thought they were something more than a female dance and vocal group.”

Lastly, he stated, “As someone who deals with music just like them, I even felt a little worried for myself looking at how much they have practiced. I couldn’t believe that 9 girls in the early 20s can do great such great things. How much time they’ve spent to produce such choreographies and songs, how much energy and health they had sacrificed for their schedules, and how much stress they’ve undergone to strive in a foreign country, the answers to these questions are beyond my imaginations”.

He also added, “I respect all 9 of them. I think they have put in many times of others’ efforts into their years of hard work. I was also motivated by this. In the future I wish to watch more of SNSD’s live performances, they are great.”

Credit: newsen.com
Translated by: imwhywhy@fanwonder.com
"I'm proud to be SONE".. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Early Enrollment SEAT SALE - Ends Tomorrow!