-->

My Favourite Kpop Song List

Views
Hi everyone


I learned about Hallyu wave since in 2008..


started with DBSK Purple Line that really makes me like WOW!!! so cool (BGM So Cool SISTAR)


haha.. after that, I knew Wonder Girls through their famous song, Nobody.. ♫ I want nobody, nobody but you.. 


then it spread out into the new world of Kpop...


1. Complete by SNSD (very nice song ^^)
2. Dear mom by SNSD
3. Love Light by CN Blue
4. Gee by SNSD
5. Oh! by SNSD
6. Born to be a Lady by SNSD
7. Banmal Song Yongseo version HD Yongseo duet KPOP Niigata
8. Purple Line by DBSK
9. Tell Me Your Wish by SNSD
10. Mister by KARA



and of course, my forever favorite couple photo, Yongseo couple 




this list actually not based on my bias groups or what.. It just the fact that I love the beat of the song that really can makes my heart beats faster each time I listened to those songs.... and I really love the song with beautiful lyrics...
well, everyone has their own taste :) peace
how about you??


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Early Enrollment SEAT SALE - Ends Tomorrow!